GHOST STORIES Banner !

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website or blog!!!!! Give your friends an opportunity top read and write!

Sunday 12 February 2012

The Lady In Crimson Red

Night was Falling.I was driving down a silent lane.I gazed up at the moon.It appeared to glow more every minute.Suddenly something cold touched my neck.Icy cold.I turned around.Nothing in the back seat.I thought it was my imagination playing tricks on me.I was driving.Fear surging in my heart.Fearing for my life i was dripping cold sweat.I had never been that scared in my life.Suddenly i saw a lady. A lady wearing a dress which was crimson red.She was thumbing a lift.First i thought i could stop my car and give her a lift.But a thought came to my mind, What is a woman doing in a lane covered by trees on both sides.A place where is no habitation? the nearest town is one mile away.There are no bus stops here.I thought better is to just drive away.Maybe its a robber,bandit or a run-away criminal?or maybe a normal woman? But why here?I was just thinking when i came to know i was about to cross that Lady in crimson red.As I sped by her i caught a glimpse of her face.I was horrified.It was all Muscles and bones.I spied maggots peering from her flesh.She had an hideous expression on her face.I sped by her And till i came to my house i did'nt even stop my car! But as i got out of my car i saw the same lady at my door smiling coldly at me.She walked over to me and touched my neck.It was same icy cold touch i got on my neck when i was driving.She scratched me hard on my elbow and threw som sand at me .As the sand hit my body, my skin started to crack.Blood poured out from the cracked skin.I howled in pain. Then somehow I was knocked down unconscious.I woke up in the hospital to see my legs strapped and bandages all over my body.My mother said i was attacked by someone rather say something and i was not able to walk for a year.From that night i never went out at night,.alone or in company.

2 comments: