GHOST STORIES Banner !

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website or blog!!!!! Give your friends an opportunity top read and write!

Monday 13 February 2012

The 13th Child

On the 13th street there is the house no. 13. Legend says that when the 13th child of the family living there was born, there was chaos everywhere. The 13th child was said to be the son of the Devil. He did menacing things like eating cockroaches, drinking blood from corpses and killing his teacher.When the child grew up he ordered people to start  praying to the Devil.That cleared the doubts of people.He was the son of the Devil.
The ones who didn't obey him were said to be eaten alive by the 13th child in public. To save him from the people he was offered a child between the age of 1-16 to feed him everyday. His family was dishonored by his acts but they were too scared to speak.After some time one of the sister's, the 12th child got mad and killed the 13th child of the family. It is said that he roams in the 13th house on th 13th street of Arrowbear .

It was halloween. I was skipping from house to house asking Trick or treat?I was new but the people were very friendly.My bag was getting full.i thought that i would go for one more house.I walked towards the house no. 13th of the 13th street. I saw noone was going there.I must be getting more candy tonight cause i'd be the first one to go to that house!I rang the bell and recited-Trick o Treat!!!! The door opened but there was noone. I walked in.Just as i had walked in the door slammed shut.I was trapped inside.It was very cold inside.I shivered.There has to be a back door.I decided to explore.I walked in a big hallway with lots of doors.Suddenly the doors started banging themselves.Someone pulled my leg from behind. I tripped.Then i saw i tripped on someone's feet.A man was standing with a menacing grin.I was hungry said the man.He bit into my arm and i screamed.i pulled my arm and ran as fast as i could.The man was walking behind me.Near the front door i spied an axe dripping blood.I caught it and Tore the door apart and ran as fast as i could when i reached home my arm dripping blood i told my mother what had happened  and then i saw my index finger.My nail was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment